We use your personal data for a variety of reasons, from understanding how our customers use our service to developing marketing and advertising. This allows us to develop our service in a way that is better for our customers, as well as presenting ads that are more interesting to them.
These are the main reasons why we collect and use our customers' data:
• To deliver the products you buy from us;
• To create relevant content for you and improve your experience at our store;
• To perform marketing analysis and send communications, but only when we have your permission;
• To allow us to display advertising on our pages.
We try to be as careful as possible with your personal data and, on this page, you will find the details of what we do to protect your privacy. This policy covers, among other topics: your rights and obligations, our relationship with you, transparency about how we collect and use your personal data, our commitments on how we protect your personal data and our commitments on how we will manage of your rights and we will answer your questions.
Personal data is any information about you that allows you to be identified individually. This can include, among other things, information such as:
• your name, date of birth, email address, mobile phone number;
• information about your device (such as the IP address, which is a numeric code to identify your device and which can provide information about the country, region or city you are in);
• information related to your personal circumstances, what products you order and how you use our online store.
2. Who we are and how to contact us
The data controller for our App and website is Silva & Pechot Lda, Rua das Canastras 46, Lisbon. This means that we are responsible for deciding how and why we retain and use your personal data. If you want to contact us, you can find our contact details in the section "How to contact us".
3. What personal data do we collect and how do we use it
We collect personal data when you use our store. This information is used to make the service work, communicate with our customers, display advertising and analyse how visitors use our store and react to our advertising.
The personal data we collect when you register at the store are, among others:
• Your name;
• your address;
• your phone number;
• your email;
• your tax number;
• your payment methods.
• your IP address - a numeric code to identify your device and which can provide information about the country, region or city you are in;
• your browsing history of the content you saw on our sites and / or Apps, including information about how you were referred to our sites by another site;
• details of your devices, such as the unique device ID, the unique advertising ID and the browsers used to access our content.
We will not collect special categories of data - such as information about your race, political opinions, religion, health, or sexual orientation.
4. How we collect personal data
We collect personal data when you:
• You enter our online store;
• You register at our online store;
• You see products in our online store;
• Purchase products in our online store;
• You participate in our events;
• Participate in our hobbies and surveys;
• Published in our online community;
• Subscribe to our marketing communications;
• Access to our sites, through cookies and other similar technologies;
• Make contact by email, social networks, Apps or similar technologies or mentioned on social networks.
5. Use of children's personal data
We do not target any of our services directly to anyone under 18 and we do not knowingly collect personal data from people under 18.
6. Security of personal data
We have implemented technical and organizational controls to protect your personal data against unauthorized processing and loss, accidental destruction or destruction. Unfortunately, sending information over the Internet is never completely secure.
Although we do our best to protect your personal data once it is with us, we cannot guarantee the security of any personal data sent to our website or App while it is still in transit - they are sent at your own risk.
7. With whom we share your personal data
We do not share your personal data with other people or organizations that are not linked to us, except in the following circumstances:
• We can share your data with any organization that provides services related to IT infrastructure;
• We may disclose your personal data to any government agency, court, regulatory body, government authority or other organization if we are required to do so in order to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation;
We will not share your personal data with anyone for marketing purposes, unless we have your explicit permission to do so.
8. How long do we keep your personal data
If we no longer need your data, we will delete it or make it anonymous, removing all the details that identify you. If you withdraw your permission to process your personal data and if we do not need it for any business purpose, it will be deleted as soon as possible.
9. How can we contact you
From time to time, we may send service communications related to the operation of the service itself.
If we have your permission, we can send you materials that we think are of interest to you. You can decide not to receive these communications at any time.
Sometimes, we may contact you for market research purposes.
Finally, if you asked a question or submitted a complaint, we can contact you to answer your question or resolve your complaint.
10. Cookies and similar technology
When you visit our store, we may collect personal data automatically using cookies or similar technology. A cookie is a small file that can be placed on your device and allows us to recognise you and remember you.
11. Your rights in relation to the personal data we hold about you
You can contact us regarding the following rights regarding your personal data:
• If you want a copy of the personal data we keep about you or if you think the data we keep is incorrect;
• When you want to withdraw your consent to our handling of your personal data;
• When you want to request that we delete your personal data. We will comply with your request unless there are legal or otherwise valid reasons stated in this policy for not doing so.
If you want to make any of these requests, contact email@example.com
We may have to ask you for specific information to help us verify your identity.